Dr. Sonja Anlgoher-Reichelt
Tel.: 0911 - 20671-315
Cestec and the SIMPLER consortium, in collaboration with the Italian Enterprise Europe Network and international partners of the network, organize a partnering event within BI-MU/SFORTEC, the biennial machine tool, robot and automation exhibition held in the Fiera Milano Exhibition Centre.
BI-MU/SFORTEC is the reference event for operators in the world manufacturing industry as shown by the figures of the last edition of 2010:
• 1.223 exhibiting companies, of which 44% from abroad;
• 90.000 sm. of total exhibition area
• 3.000 exhibited machines,
• 60.047 visitors: 2.996 international visitors from 75 countries.
This Networking event will target a wide spectrum of companies, universities and researchers from Europe interested in sharing new project ideas and finding collaboration partners and will be focused on the following challenge of the FP7 ICT Call.
• Metal forming machines
• Metal cutting machines
• Industrial robots
• Manufacturing and process automation
• Components and accessories for machine tools
• Metrology and quality control
• Welding machines and equipment
• Heat treatment machines and equipment
• Machines and systems for use in surface technology
• CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM systems
• Research & Development
• Technical subcontracting
• Dies and moulds
• Energy and sustainability
Why to participate?
• to initiate cross-border contacts
• to find new commercial or technology partners
• to present, discuss and develop new project ideas in order to facilitate the setup of FP7 project consortia
Event language: English
Costs: Free of charge