The CRCI Champagne-Ardenne is organizing a brokerage event on non-food use of raw renewable materials. This event will be held on March 24th, 2009 in the framework of the “INNOVACT 2009” fair (Reims, France)
The INNOVACT fair :
INNOVACT is the European Forum for Young Innovative Enterprises.
- 3 724 professional visitors
- 20 countries involved
- 249 exhibitors
- Over 20 professional conferences and workshops
Participants are given the opportunity to:
- Meet foreign partners and develop technological and business contacts
- Find out about the latest technological trends and research activities
- Initiate discussions to build scientific and technological partnerships
The 2009 brokerage event will focus on non-food use of raw renewable materials. All actors involved in the process are welcome, from producers to transformers / intermediate and final industrial users.
Raw renewable materials include products such as:
- Oilseed crops
- Industrial and agrofood waste…
Non-food uses include many applications among which:
- Energy: bio-fuel, bio ethanol, bio-diesel, fuel cells, biogas…
- Chemicals and plastics products: Polymers, dyes, paints and pigments, pharmaceuticals…
- Specialized products: adhesives, agrochemicals, solvents, soaps and detergents, cosmetics
and cosmeceutics, personal care products, additives, nutraceutics…
- Industrial fibres: paper and cardboard, composites, textiles fibres, bulk fibres…
- Industrial oil: engine oils, transmission fluids, lubricants…
In addition to bilateral meetings, participants will be given the possibility to attend specific workshops lead by regional partners who will present their research projects, results and activities. Brokerage events participants are welcome as well to present their own actions.